Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY - You simply cannot get a better location - set amongst beautiful elegant homes on a pretty & quiet street OPPOSITE PARKLANDS and a gorgeous nature-scape playground AND walking distance to the new Wattle Grove Aldi shopping centre.
Built in 2009 by Perception Homes and beautifully finished, this double-storey entertainer features fabulous living and entertaining spaces (both indoor and outdoors), with 3 kitchens (a main kitchen, a scullery with a 2nd cooktop and sink and a plumbed gas BBQ and sink in the huge alfresco area), and a big theatre room.
Get ready for some fabulous year-round partying here! The kids will be happy too with plenty of room (and undercover area) to play in.
INSPECTION IS A MUST as words cannot adequately describe all that this property has to offer.
Call Angela / Emily now to view!
List of features:
- 4 big bedrooms (2 with walk-in robes and 2 with built-in robes)
- 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets plus a separate powder room
- 2 separate living zones with separate dining room
- theatre room
- ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- a photovoltaic system
- a massive 115m (approx) of alfresco living
- loads of storage space (-3 storerooms, 2 walk-in linen cupboards)
- securely fenced
- generous 647m block with potential side access
- unbeatable location across parkland and an easy walk to the new Wattle Grove Aldi Shopping Centre
- 10 mins (approx) to Carousel Shopping Centre, Belmont Forum, Perth Airport
647m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.