Ray White Aldridge & Associates - Kalamunda Location
Home open cancelled - Under Offer by TIM VERBUNT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
The best example of a renovation where the owners have put their heart and soul into the project, this immaculately presented home on 722sqm of land is not far away from the $2 billion State Government-funded Forrestfield-Airport Link. The property has possible future development potential as a 'retain and build' and is only 6km from the future Forrestfield train station which will connect Forrestfield to the city and give Perth Airport users a travel option five minutes faster than by car.
The home itself features the most amazing outdoor entertaining area that I have ever seen with built in BBQ, outdoor kitchen, pool table area and a proper bar. It is seriously that good that you could easily think you were sitting in an actual pub! There is also a wonderful private backyard for the kids to play in. There is a large and renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath, and a fully renovated kitchen with new soft close cupboards and draws, frosted glass with downlights in cupboards, new plumbing and Westinghouse dishwasher. There is plenty of room for parking additional vehicles as well as drive through access to the amazing 6m x 6m powered workshop.
The new Forrestfield Train Station will make the journey to the Perth station only 20 minutes, will begin construction this year and be up and running by 2020. The rail link will connect with the existing Midland line near Bayswater Station and will run to Forrestfield through underground tunnels.
- 6x6 powered workshop
- Fully automatic reticulated and landscaped gardens
- Outdoor kitchen with fully functional bar
- 6 burner stainless BBQ plumbed into natural gas pipework
- Outdoor open fireplace with flue
- 15 x 5 gabled patio with high quality caf blinds
- 6 x 7 gabled carport plus plenty of room to park a boat or caravan
- Fully renovated kitchen
- LED downlights throughout house
- New German engineered timbre flooring installed
- Freshly painted
- New light switches and tap fixtures
- Great insulation to keep warm in winter and cool in summer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Great local daycare center in the area
- Potential retain and build subdivision
To view this property or place an offer please attend a home open or contact Tim Verbunt.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.