SERENDIPITY ON SUMMERFIELD
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set in this prestigious semi-rural pocket of Gooseberry Hill, this stunning architecturally designed and custom-built residence combines luxury & space seamlessly together with panoramic views over Perth.
This beautiful split-level home boasts formal living on a mezzanine level, a second living & dining areas - all with gorgeous views, solid Tasmanian Oak flooring, a full chef's kitchen, 4 large bedrooms, an activity room (or 5th bedroom), 2 bathrooms, a powder room, a triple car garage with both a store room and and workshop space.
Externally, gorgeous landscaped gardens include a fully fenced entertaining (or kids play area), a sparkling below-ground pool, built-in water feature, funky fire pit, and a glamorous pool house with a built-in kitchen. Natural bush beyond completes this spectacular lifestyle property.
- 426m split-level home built by the multi-award winning Gransden Building Company in 2002
- Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout all living areas and bedrooms
- ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning plus 3 additional split-system units
- activity room (or 3rd living area)
- powder room
- gas hot water system
- concrete below-ground salt pool with an external shower
- detached pool house (28m) with built-in BBQ, fridges and kitchenette (built in 2014)
- 1.07ha (10,700m) elevated natural bush block with 2 street frontages
Call Angela or Emily now to view!
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.