"JUST LISTED" ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stunning..... FULLY RENOVATED.....
Yes... completely and lovingly renovated but great care has been taken to retain all the character and charm of this home. This classic hills home boasts high ceilings, veranda at the front of the home and the huge patio / entertaining area at the rear.
Located in a quiet area on a 1564sqm block yet walking distance to Kalamunda High School, shops and transport.
The formal lounge and master bedroom, while like new, still retain the "hills" charm with polished boards and stained glass doors. The polished jarrah floors are all through the living areas complementing the superb transformation from "old to new". The open plan family, kitchen/dining is really impressive, sensational custom built chefs kitchen with "soft" closing cupboards, huge stainless steel cooker, Asko dishwasher and solid granite bench tops. This area and the European style laundry are pure class.
Everything about this home is so impressive.
* 3/4 bedrooms
* 2 new bathrooms
* 2 living areas (formal lounge and family area)
* Beautiful polished jarrah boards throughout
* Fully insulated (walls and ceilings)
* Sensational custom made kitchen with granite bench tops
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* NEW plumbing throughout
* NEW electrical rewiring throughout
* Dux state of the art heat pump water heater
* New leach drains and septic tanks
* Large fully powered workshop
* Teenage retreat(or 4th Bedroom). insulated, with smoke alarm
It is a rare event that such a gem of this quality becomes available and Ray White Kalamunda are proud to act for the sellers who have given the property so much love and hard work.
The new owner should also be proud to own a property of such quality and distinction.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Teenage Retreat
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.