WHAT an OPPORTUNITY!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
AUCTION ON-SITE SUNDAY 15 NOV AT 11:00AM (unless sold prior)
Amazing opportunity for you to secure this large, solid home in its original & very well-kept condition on an elevated corner site offering city views AND 2 street frontages!!
This will suit:
1) A first home buyer*;
2) Keep as an investment;
3) Take on that makeover project you've always wanted to do; or
4) Renovate / extend and turn this into your dream home, and enjoy for years to come!
- 3 large bedrooms (all with built-in robes, the master has a walk-in robe)
- 2 fabulous retro bathrooms
- large formal lounge and separate formal diningroom
- character country-style kitchen with a number 2 meters wood cooker as well as an electric range stove & walk-in pantry
- ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- security system
- a double under-croft lockup garage which could possibly house 2 cars in tandem on each side (so potentially a 4-car garage)
- large powered iron workshop (with plumbing)
- 2 great bores
- fully fenced with gates
The property is to be sold AS IS andpresents a great opportunity whatever your intentions as the elevation, views and 2 street frontages are all great contributors to value enhancement.
As this is a deceased estate, we are under strict instruction from the executor of the estate that THIS MUST BE SOLD on auction day!
So come, inspect and secure your opportunity!
*Let's have a chat & discuss how to get in position to bid at the auction.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.