PEACE & TRANQUILITY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are the feelings you experience as you step foot into this gorgeous property resplendent with a magical garden with water features and lush foliage all working together to create a very special ambience which MUST BE experienced to be fully appreciated.
Built by the current owner and very much loved, this double-storey home is immaculately presented and features:
- a formal lounge with a fireplace
- open-plan renovated kitchen and dining
- master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite on the first level and a beautiful outlook from here
- 3 more good-sized bedrooms (one with built-in robes)
- 2nd bathroom
- lovely outdoor area with pond and water feature
- a 2.5kW photovoltaic system
- a big detached brick studio
- powered workshop
- 2 carports
- U-shaped driveway
- a chook pen
- a variety of fruit trees (including Granny Smith & Lady Williams apple trees!)
- 1,013m fully fenced block
Well located within walking distance to St Brigid's College, an easy walk to public transport and amenities.
An inspection is a MUST call Angela or Emily now to view!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.