Ray White Aldridge & Associates - Kalamunda Location
Another property SOLD by Tim Verbunt!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Presenting amazing value, this peaceful hills property offers a rare opportunity for a family to move into a sizable 4 bedroom home with three large living spaces and large bedrooms. Having been carefully designed, this light filled residence enjoys excellent privacy and will certainly not last much longer at this price!
Being close by to newly enhanced Borello Park, this home takes full advantage of its unique position within the hills with breathtaking uninterrupted views into the Brookton Valley as it joins the waters of the Slab Gully to the Canning River 2 kilometres away.
The solidly built brick and tile residence has been meticulously maintained to the highest standard and features a recently updated kitchen and bathroom, as well as a very large parents retreat with walk in robe. There are three separate living spaces, two of which have high ceilings including the spacious lounge at the southern end of the home with a stunning solid jarrah constructed bar.
This property presents the rare occurrence of having amazing views with ample usable land and an easily manageable driveway, yet it is still very competitively priced compared to similar properties on the market. Being within walking distance to the 241 bus which leads directly to the train station, and only a short distance to the local shopping centre, 12 Orchid Drive will appeal to a large portion of the market and will certainly not be available beyond this summer!
- Powered workshop
- 1.5kw Solar array earning the 48c feed in tariff (not the 8c available today)
- 3x Reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- Large area at the rear of the block is perfect for a granny flat with views
- Established avocado, lime, orange, lemon, cherry and tangelo trees
- Perfect sitting area for enjoying an ice cold beer after work as the sun sets into the valley.
- Polished jarrah floors
- Landscaped and established reticulated gardens
- Sparkling salt water below ground pool overlooking the valley views
- The second living area flows effortlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
- Child safe design with pool being visible from all living areas including the kitchen and patio
- Reticulated veggie patch
- Double fridge recess
Come along to a home open or call Tim Verbunt for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
1,535m² / 0.38 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.