Ray White Aldridge & Associates - Kalamunda Location
UNDER OFFER By Tim Verbunt
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Your Peaceful Hills Hideaway
Offering generous proportions with its large bedrooms, this sprawling residence is designed for maximum family enjoyment and year-round entertaining with its quality built alfresco area which overlooks the magnificent landscaped gardens and natural bush beyond. This beautifully maintained home enjoys excellent privacy and presents a superb choice for family buyers offering a lifestyle of grace, elegance and comfort.
Further features include the opulent parents retreat with separate his and her walk in robes and gorgeous carpentry flooring. With its granite kitchen bench tops and quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home presents buyers with an opportunity to simply move in with no work to do.
Conveniently located, it is only a short drive to the popular restaurant and caf Genisis in the Hills which is opposite the picturesque Garden Tea Rooms while the famous Araluen Botanical Gardens is nestled in the valley below and is a magical place to go for a family picnic. The Roleystone town centre and its IGA supermarket are only 5 minutes away and the 241 bus stops near the end of the street and goes straight to the train station.
The home is set on 5 acres of natural bushland which is very healthy thanks to the current owners who have lovingly rehabilitated it over the years. With so much passion and money invested in the high quality fitout, 20 Simons Drive certainly offers a high level of workmanship and attention to detail, which you will see for yourself when you inspect the property. As far as family homes go, you will be hard pressed to find a better offering.
- Dual system ducted air conditioning plus separate ducted heating from lounge
- Amazing cubby house for the kids
- Solar panel array to save on your power bill
- Beautiful water fall over polished coffee rocks
- Large outdoor cat run with enclosed access to and from house
- Spacious kitchen featuring granite bench tops and large walk in pantry
- Great 9x12m shed with double roller doors and three small additional rain water tanks
- Alfresco area is rear north facing to capture maximum natural light allowing all year round outdoor entertaining
- Amazing lookout tree with extensive steel ladder
- Complete privacy from neighbours
- Large second and third bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Ample parking for multiple vehicles including boat or caravan
- Go for wonderful bush walks
call Tim Verbunt today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.